Monday, November 17, 2008

#4: Good Luck Chuck




Good Luck Chuck, Starring Jessica Alba and Dane Cook

Why It's Embarrassing: Dane Cook

Why It's Awesome: I'm not trying to skimp on the above answer here. I could talk about a lot of things that are embarrassing about this movie, but I think mentioning the name "Dane Cook" in a non 2004 setting is pretty lame. But alas, Jessica Alba is gorgeous, the plot is so terrible it's funny, the jokes are awkwardly well done, and the ending is cute. I am a sucker for cute endings. I can't help it. Plus, Dan Fogler plays probably the most grotesque character in recent history and does it so well it's frightening.

Guilt Level: 8/10. If you think Dane Cook and admit to it, people are probably laughing at you secretly. This shit is embarrassing.

No comments: